Thursday, November 4, 2010

My 'Sun' Room

When we first looked at this house in Evansville back in March, I immediately fell in love with this bedroom. It was green. Big window. 10 foot ceiling. White woodwork. I could picture it as our Den/Guest Room...but really it would be MY hang out room. I had a very happy feel about it!

Now that we are all settled in, it is still my favorite room! And I can tell that I shall really love it this winter because the morning sun streams in and makes it so warm and cozy. This morning I wished for time to just lay on the futon and soak up the warm sun (Chilly weather has def. arrived down south here!)
When we decided on this house, I also visualized myself in this cheery room having my morning time with the Lord. And that's exactly what I do.
Looks like I'm not the only one who thinks this room is warm and cheery. :)

2 comments:

  1. My, mom! Your photography is beautiful. Especially that last picture. Looks magazine ready! The lighting is just magical and perfect.... ooh it looks cozy. I want to curl up on the futon with you and blog hop and find crafts and have a printer ready to print all our ideas and neatly file them in our idea books. Such a cute roomy, Momma... I will come visit it soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, this room is definitely cheery. You and Gracie shall make many warm and cozy memories in there this winter!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and leave an encouraging comment or question. I read each one!

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover