Monday, February 14, 2011

It's So Fun to be a Girl!

I just love being a girl. And planning girly parties. And Valentine's Day. So I hosted a little Valentine Luncheon for my mom and 2 friends. Such fun...happy sigh....
A wonderful chocolate cake with pretty topping...one of the ladies thought it came from a bakery. Here's the recipe from kraft foods.


Bacon Spinach quiche from Paula Deen...and I substituted a can of evaporated milk for the heavy cream...turned out perfect! Oh, and Phyllo dough made a quick, easy, pretty crust with alot less calories than pie dough. I'm linked to Today's Creative Blog.

3 comments:

  1. So super pretty! :) You are so creative with your parties. The colors are lovely, the table looks so cozy, and I wish I could have joined you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, everything looks so yummy and beautiful! You are such an inspiration with your gracious and hospitable spirit. AND I love it that you just seem so relaxed and not stressed about entertaining. I'm such a perfectionist, that I stress myself out about it all! It would be a joy to be a guest in your home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am curious what is in the glasses with the whip cream on it? It looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and leave an encouraging comment or question. I read each one!

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover