Monday, April 25, 2011

Simple Table Treasure

This is the story of my beloved Goodwill table.  :)  It was exactly what I was wishing for, a wooden table with a removable glass top.

I brought her home, sanded her a bit, then primed and spray painted her black.

It was so fun to put some travel memorabilia under the glass.

And here she is!  The little dried flower at the bottom is a momento from our 25th anniversary trip to Santa Barbara, CA.  Sweet!  This is linked to Tip Junkie


Tip Junkie handmade projects

2 comments:

  1. Cute project--can't resist a piece of furniture under $5. It really turned out nicely. Thanks for linking up your post to my party--
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is adorable! What a bargain too--loving the black paint--your project looks like a PB piece! Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and leave an encouraging comment or question. I read each one!

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover