Thursday, May 5, 2011

Announcing my Very Own Little Etsy Shop!



Here she is Ladies and Gentlemen!  She is called Perfect Darlings and will feature vintage and handmade items for the home, garden, and children. Her beginnings are humble as I work at this in between home schooling and house wifing.  But I am very excited for this new outlet of creative crafting.  My shop features things that I love:  things for children to play with and wear, vintage items for the home, and FREE SHIPPING!!!  Please visit and let me know what you think.  New stock will be added shortly!  Thank you dear friends!


 Donna

http://www.etsy.com/shop/perfectdarlings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and leave an encouraging comment or question. I read each one!

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover