Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Turning Fifty is Fabulous!!

December 11, 1961...the Lord brought me into this world.  Unbelievably, that was 50 years ago!  How can I be a half century old?!  Oh well, might as well enjoy it!

It was such a fun celebratory weekend.  The night before my birthday, my sweet husband John and I had a night on the town.  Dinner at a Spanish Tapas Restaurant.


Yum!!

Theeeeennnnn...an evening at the Jim Brickman Christmas Concert!!  Love, love, love!!


Dad and Mom gave me a dozen red roses for my birthday.  Awwww.


Then Sunday, my actual birthday, we met my folks at The Lonestar Steakhouse for lunch after church.


French Fried Green Beans.  A-maaaa-zing!!


Then home for my gifties.  One from my daughter was Baker's Twine...yippeee!

Scotty McCreery can now croon to me while I cook dinner, thanks to my childhood bestie, Sandy!!

I was spoiled.  Rotten.  But I'm enjoying every bit of it!!  Yes, that is my amazing new iPad!!


Thank you Jesus for 50 full, healthy, happy years.  I'm so blessed with family, friends, and living my dream as a stay at home mom, wife, homeschool teacher, crafter, and soon to be Mimi to 2 little grandbabies in 2012!!

Blessings,
Donna


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and leave an encouraging comment or question. I read each one!

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover